How to spoil Mum this Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is a day celebrated all around the world. It’s a day to show mums everywhere gratitude and say thanks for their unconditional love and support. Whether your Mum plays an active role in your daily life, or she lives further away, it’s nice to be able to treat Mum with a special gift or surprise for Mother’s Day.
We’ve got 10 ways to treat your Mum this Mother’s Day, with ideas to help you make it a fun and memorable day.
10 ways to treat Mum for Mother’s Day
- Breakfast in Bed Everyone likes to be treated, and what more could someone ask, than to wake up to a breakfast delivered straight to your door…or bed, for that matter. A nice hot cup of tea or coffee, toast with jam, or go that extra step with some bacon and eggs. Yum! It’s not just mums that would be happy with a homemade breakfast for Mother’s Day!
- Frame some photos Mothers love looking at family photos – of their children or grandchildren. Giving Mum a special framed photograph of a memorable moment, or a family group photo, will make Mum’s day and is a wonderful gift for Mum.
- Fresh flower delivery Fresh flowers can brighten up any day! Check out your local flower market or your local florist to see what flower gift bundles they may have. Or, create your own bunch of fresh flowers from your own garden.
- Surprise Spa Pamper Session ..yes please! Pamper your Mum for Mother’s Day with a facial or relaxing massage at your local day spa. It’s something you could arrange over the phone or online if you live elsewhere. If you’re local, you could even join her to make it all that more special with some one-on-one time.
- Handmade Gifts Gifts for Mother’s Day don’t need to be expensive. Handcrafted gifts bought at your local artist market or farmers market will be warmly appreciated. And, for those who are a little more creative, you can make your very own handmade gifts for Mum.
- A Cooking Class or a Cocktail Making Class That’s definitely a unique and different gift for Mum with lots of fun and laughs! Check out our special Mother’s Day weekend Cocktail Class at Jimmy’s Bar & Lounge. It could be the ideal gift for your Mum this year.
- Treat mum to Lunch Take the pressure off, and go out and enjoy a special Mother’s Day Lunch with your mum and the rest of the family. The best part about it – you don’t have to clean up afterwards! The Westport Club’s Mother’s Day 2-Course Lunch is a great, affordable way to spend the day, and it comes with a fabulous view too.
- Enjoy an afternoon High Tea It’s a fantastic time to indulge in a delicious afternoon High Tea sampling sweet and savoury treats, with a glass of bubbles or tea and coffee. Treat your mum to a Mother’s Day High Tea, and relax with us.
- A Mother’s Day Hamper A hamper is a great gift idea for Mum providing a surprise bundle of treats and goodies. You could even have the chance to win with The Westport Club with our Mother’s Day Raffles. There’s up to $3,000 worth of prizes up for grabs! You’ve got to be in it to win it.
- Support breast cancer research Walk or Run with your Mum and the rest of your family in your local Mother’s Day Classic. There’s over 90 events happening all around Australia on Mother’s Day. Get together with others in your community and support breast cancer research.
Mother’s Day at The Westport Club
We’ve got your Mother’s Day in Port Macquarie covered this year with a range of events and activities for you to celebrate Mother’s Day and treat your Mum.
We’ve got a range of options for Mum this Mother’s Day. Find out more…
There’s a share of $3,000 in Prizes up for grabs. Find out more…
Join our Cocktail Making Class in Jimmy’s Bar. Learn more…
Enjoy a delicious High Tea with your Mum. Find out more…